Traveling Around Downtown Raleigh is Easier Than Ever!!!
- the dirt pits at the bottom is where the convention center and hotel are
- go north and you will see the Capitol building surrounded by it's gardens
- just north of the Capitol building are the Science and History museum buildings
- kitty-corner from the History museum building is where the NC Archives and State Library of NC are located
- the western edge of the loop is Glenwood south -- many restaurants are located along this stretch (as well as long Fayetteville Street, right outside the conference hotel)
- off the eastern evening route addition you are near Moore Square/City Market -- more options for dining
And, this map shows the circulator route, key buildings and where all the downtown parking lots and decks are!
And, now you can view a Google Map of Circulator Route!
So, if you were worried that you would need to walk, now you'll be able to just hop a bus!