Don't Miss Visiting the NC Archives and State Library of NC! Part III -- HOURS
This continues a series of pieces about the NC archives (and in this case, the State Library of North Carolina also since they will be open at the same times during NGS 2009)! If you have ancestors who lived in or migrated through NC, you want to check out the wonderful collection of original documents held at this facility!
Genealogical Research in the North Carolina State Archives and State Library of North Carolina -- Part III -- HOURS
In anticipation of the NGS 2009 conference, the NC Archives will be open extended hours to accomodate conference attendees. The schedule is as follows ....
- Saturday, May 9 -- 9am-5pm (NO closure at lunchtime)
- Sunday, May 10 -- CLOSED
- Monday, May 11 -- 8am-6pm (Archives not normally open on Mondays -- special access for conference attendees)
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, May 12, 13 & 15 -- 8am-6pm
- Thursday, May 14 -- 8am-9pm (the only evening that the archives will be open -- corresponds with the Dessert reception at the North Carolina Museum -- these are across the street from one another)
- Saturday, May 16 -- 9am-5pm (NO closure at lunchtime)