Rencher: From Ulster to the Carolinas: 4 CD Set
4 CDs and 56 pp. 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper handout. David Rencher, AG, CGSM, FIGRS, FUGA
This is a complete set of From Ulster to the Carolinas: Finding Your Scots-Irish Ancestors, a lecture series by David Rencher, AG, CGSM, FIGRS, FUGA, presented in Charlotte, North Carolina, on 26 July 2008.
The set includes four CDs, and the 56 pp. handout:
- CD 1: Irish Jurisdictions and Reference Works. Introduction to the basic reference tools needed to conduct successful Irish research.
- CD 2: Irish Immigration The Sources in Ireland. This lecture discusses Irish records that sometimes give links to North America.
- CD 3: The Scots-Irish in North Carolina. This presentation focuses on the migration of the Scots-Irish into North Carolina, their origins in Ireland, what factors pushed or pulled them into the area, and the records created during that era.
- CD 4: Irish Church Records: Church of Ireland, Presbyterian, and Catholic. Information about the time period, content, and availability of records for the three major religions in Ireland.
- (Product image source: “Ulster Scots logo” by Citizen69 from Wikipedia, licensed under Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0)
|Dimensions||5.7500 x 5.7500 x 1.7500 in|