Recognizes a group or an individual for a freely accessible website promoting North Carolina genealogy.
How to Nominate a Website
The deadline for submissions is August 15. Submitted publications become the property of NCGS and will be donated to the Genealogical Services collection of the State Library of North Carolina.
2. Fill out a Nomination Form3. Submit by mail along with supporting material, data, or additional written endorsement to:
NCGS Awards Committee
6300 Creedmoor Road, Suite 170 #323
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
- 2012 Albemarle Genealogical Society http://library.earlibrary.org/ags (since 2016 http://agsnc.org)
- 2008 Caswell County Historical Association http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ncccha/
- 2006 Tyrrell County http://patriot.net/~cpbarnes/TYRRELL.HTM (since relocated to http://ncgenweb.us/tyrrell/TYRRELL.HTM)
- 2005 Olde Buncombe County Genealogical Society website http://obcgs.com
*Website design, content and/or URL may have changed since the award was given.